Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 15: Meals 1 + 2 + 3

Oops!  Late update!  Sorry no photos of body today... my camera was out of battery, so I had to charge it!  All of my macbook and phone photos came out terrible, so body photos will be a day later.

But here are all of today's meals!  A bit late, but better late than never.

Breakfast:  New cereal!!!  Yay!!!

Food:  1 cup Wild Harvest Natural Maple Pecan cereal (240 kcal), 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze Milk (~40 kcal)

Calories:  280 kcal

Maple pecan cereal is so delicious!  Love love love!  So much yum!
Lunch:  O'my buns! + a free Apple Celery Juice!

Food:  1 coffee bun (250? kcal), 1 bottle juice (140 kcal)

Calories so far:  670 kcal

I got the Apple Celery juice for free from a weekend Moon Festival event at the mall!  It wasn't too sweet and not too much sugar!  A sweet lunch after Insanity Fit Test ^^;
Dinner:  Delicious soon tofu from BCD Tofu House!

Food:  1 spicy seafood soon tofu (200 kcal?), random banchan ~ kimchi, bean sprouts, fish, fish cake (~50 kcal), 1/3 cup rice (70 kcal)

Calories so far:  990 kcal

I only ate half of my soon tofu... I got so full so quickly!  I tried to keep eating... but got so full!

Sad that there's no egg due to the salmonella scare... T_T  next time!

Tomorrow is Plyometric Cardio Circuit and photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment