Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 14: Walking + Meal 3

I took a nap for an hour and woke up in time for Glee... but I don't like commercials... and I wanted to take a walk, so I took a walk!

I was wondering where to walk, but I couldn't find my headphones to listen to my iPod.  So decision was made!  I walked to Target (1.71 miles away), bought some headphones (yay for $9.99) and walked back home!

Stopped by the Tutti Fruitti to get some O' My Buns!  1 specialty and 1 regular coffee bun.  Best thing is after 8:00p, they're all 20% off!  *happy*

Their buns are all natural and freshly baked!

Walking:
Total miles walked:  3.42 miles
Time:  65 minutes
Calories burned:  about 342 kcal (based off ~100 kcal per mile)

Dinner:  O' My buns!

Food:  1 regular coffee bun with almond (250 kcal?)

Calories:  ~250 kcal?

I don't know how many calories... It's hard to find calorie count on some asian foods... so guessed by looking at other pastries.

Tomorrow is Fitness Test Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment